As you walk down the hill to the lush hot pools area, you sense that Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort offers a real New Zealand experience. Tropical palms and native fauna surround the pool complex. There are two large naturally fed mineral hot pools at different temperatures for your comfort. Bathe away every care in the world in the healing mineral waters surrounded by waterfalls and lush landscaping. Relax and unwind in the pools with air loungers, water curtains and massage seats. The mineral-rich contents and temperature of the volcanic spring water will relax muscles, purify the skin, increase blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
Soaking in Taupo DeBretts hot mineral pools will help to:
- soften skin (silica is a natural exfoliant)
- alleviate muscle and joint pains (calcium and magnesium help with bone health)
- provide lasting warmth in winter (potassium helps heat to penetrate deeply)
- soothe eczema, itches and sunburn (sodium bicarbonate helps with skin irritations)
- boost blood circulation and eliminate toxins (thanks to water heat and wet massage features in the pools, including acupressure jets, air lounger and water curtains)
For your convenience, showers are available in the changing rooms, towels are available for hire at reception and personal belongings can be secured in our coin operated lockers. Curl up with a good book on a lounge chair around the pools, or throw a BBQ for friends and family at the adjacent Barbeque Pavilion.
If you would like to treat yourself, rejuvenate with a signature Thermal Mud Wrap or Hot Volcanic Stone Massage at Living Waters Spa located at the pool complex.