Café Front of House / Barista
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is seeking a hard-working team player for our Savour Café.
The successful applicant will be honest and reliable and able to work under pressure. We require someone with a passion for cleanliness and the ability to work with point of sale systems.
A positive attitude and great customer service skills are essential.
We are a hospitality company so this position involves weekend work.
Full training will be provided but experience in Café work will be an advantage.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort seeking a Pool Attendant to join our team.
We are seeking applicants who are energetic, well organized and have exceptional communication skills. Applicants to this position will need to be incredibly honest, have excellent time management, be proactive and performance driven and able to take instruction from Management who are committed to provide exceptional customer service and visitor experience.
We operate a roster system so you would need to be available to work nights, weekends and busy holiday periods.
Key requirements and responsibilities for this role:
• Provide excellent customer service and display a friendly, helpful and courteous manner at all times
• Maintain surveillance of the pools and to react to any swimmer seen to be in any difficulty
• Keep the grounds and facilities clean and presentable at all times, including routine cleaning of the pools and facilities at night. Must have an eye for detail.
• The ability to take initiative with the flexibility to multi-task in a busy environment
• Must be reliable, honest and trustworthy.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent personal presentation
• Be a proactive team player coupled with the ability to work independently
• Applicants must be able to work rostered shifts between 7am and 1am, including weekends and school holidays
• Ideally also a holder of a First Aid Certificate, or willing to obtain one.
Some knowledge of plumbing, engineering & mechanics although not necessary would be an advantage as you would need to operate and maintain water filtration devices, pumps, electronic lockers etc among other tasks (full training will be provided.)
As we are an ISO company, we strive to cultivate a culture of continuous improvement for our facility, our team and the public experience. We are looking for exceptional people with the right attitude and a willingness to learn. If this is you, please send your CV along with a covering letter stating what benefits you would bring to this position in the company.
Applications to be sent to:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is seeking a motivated housekeeper.
You must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays, able to work unsupervised and participate as an integral member of a team.
This position is part time, approximate 18 hours per week.Duties include servicing and cleaning the accommodation our units or facilities.
Key requirements and responsibilities for this role :
- Must be reliable honest and trustworthy
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to take initiative with the flexibility to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be a proactive team player with the ability to work independently
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is an exciting business and supported with a great team of people.
To apply for either of these positions please send your CV along with a covering letter stating what benefits you would bring to this position in the company.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.