Pool attendant position
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort has a full-time position available, Pool Attendant, to join our team at our iconic Hot Springs.
We are seeking a mature, confident and organized person with exceptional personality along with fantastic people and communication skills. You will need to be performance driven, diligent, responsible, reliable and patient as well as being able to deal with challenging situations. We operate a roster system so you would need to be available to work nights, weekends and busy holiday periods.
Key requirements and responsibilities for this role:
• Provide excellent customer service and display a friendly, helpful and courteous manner at all times
• Maintain surveillance of the pools and to react to any swimmer seen to be in any difficulty
• Keep the grounds and facilities clean and presentable at all times, including cleaning of the pools and facilities at night
• The ability to take initiative with the flexibility to multi-task in a busy environment
• Must be reliable honest and trustworthy.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Good personal presentation
• Be a proactive team player coupled with the ability to work independently
• Applicants must be able to work rostered shifts between 7 am and 1 am, including weekends and school holidays
• Ideally also a holder of a First Aid Certificate, or willing to obtain one.
For full time position some knowledge of plumbing, engineering & mechanics although not necessary would be preferable and beneficial as you would need to operate and maintain water filtration devices, pumps, electronic lockers etc among other tasks (full training will be provided.)
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is an exciting business and supported by a great team of people, we seek to employ people that will shine in the workplace.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter stating what benefits you would bring to this position in the company.
Applications to be sent
to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is seeking a motivated housekeeper.
You must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays, able to work unsupervised and participate as an integral member of a team.
This position is approximately 18 hours per week. Duties include servicing and cleaning accommodation units and facilities.
Key requirements and responsibilities for this role :
- Must be reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to take initiative with the flexibility to multi-task in a busy environment
- Be a proactive team player with the ability to work independently
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is an exciting business supported by a great team of people.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter stating what benefits you would bring to this position in the company.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.