Living Waters Spa is a day spa located at Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort, one of Taupo’s leading hospitality companies. We offer a variety of treatments, most including massage.
Applicants must be able to provide massage treatments to the highest standards, as part of the Spa team. Shifts are rostered between the hours of 10am and 8pm .
Key requirements and responsibilities for this position are:
• Be a proactive team player coupled with the ability to work independently
• Exceptional personal presentation
• Must be reliable honest and trustworthy.
• Must have good organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to take initiative with the flexibility to multi-task at all times.
• Ability to communicate professionally with staff and the public
• Be able to build long term relationships with clients
• Strong Customer Service with the ability to up-sell products and services
• Ability to work rostered shifts, including weekends and school holidays
Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort is an exciting business, supported by a great team. We seek to employ people who will shine and be ‘rockstars’ in the workplace.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering letter in PDF format, stating what benefits you would bring to this position in the company.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.